Studying and life in Georgia
Studying and life in Georgia, why now all Arabs want to go to Georgia and reside there and complete their education? Because it is considered one of the most important and best countries around the world, and now after the laws that were issued by the Georgian government in 2021 regarding educational filed
Studying and life in Georgia
Georgia is characterized by the beautiful landscapes that attract many to it, as it is a country full of historical monuments and places، Georgia is one of the safe countries, as it ranked sixth in terms of safety in the world. Therefore, studying and living in Georgia is very different from some countries.
- Georgia became independent in 1991 on April 9 after the Soviet Union proclaimed Georgia’s independence.
- Georgia respects all religions and beliefs, as it is a democratic country. It is safe, characterized by its mild climate throughout the year, and its strategic location. It is located in Eastern Europe and Western Asia.
- Georgia is a low-cost country, If you want to live close to universities, the apartment prices range between $250: 350$.
Advantages of studying in Georgia
Why do all Arabs go to Georgia to complete their educational journey inside it, Because the Georgian government provides a lot of support to all students, In addition to the fact that education within Georgia has expanded now, Besides, the costs are low.
Many students ask about the available languages that can be studied in Georgia:
Georgia offers three languages to study, they are:
- Georgian language and is the primary language in Georgia.
Why do so many students want to study in Georgia?
Georgia is located in western Asia, and many students seek to study in its universities because the public universities in Georgia are internationally recognized, and the universities there are distinguished by offering many programs in English to make studying easier, and the universities there give students certificates Internationally recognized help them to get good jobs after graduation.
Study costs in Georgia
The cost of studying and life In Georgia does not cost as other countries. The cost of studying there for a student ranges between 3000 to 7500 dollars per year, and the cost decreases and rises according to the department itself, where the prices of the departments are divided as follows:
- Dentistry fees are $4500 a year.
- Human Medicine fees are 5500 dollars . per year
- Business School fees are $3500 per year
- The College of Marketing fees $3,500 per year.
- The College of Civil Engineering fees $3,500 per year.
- The College of Computer Engineering fees $3,500 per year.
- The College of Social Sciences fees $3,000 per year.
- The College of Pharmacy fees $4,000 per year.
- The College of Navigation Education fees $4,000 per year.
- Aviation College fees are $6000 per year.
- The College of Political Science fees $4,500 per year.
- The College of Biology and Mathematics fees $3,500 per year.
The best universities in Georgia
Georgia is characterized by a large number of distinguished universities, so many students desire to complete their studies there, because the university education certificate there is recognized at the international level, in addition to the fact that education there is based on many scientific and practical foundations and that Many universities in Georgia have been placed among the list of the best universities in the world, and they are as follows:
- Akaki State University.
- Batumi Navigation Education University.
- Business Academy of Georgia.
- Caucasus University.
- David Medical University.
- Eastern European University.
- Georgian American University.
- Georgia Aviation University.
- Georgian National University.
- Georgian Technical University.
- Elia State University.
- Black Sea International University.
- New Vision University.
- University Geomedi